Skip to main content

95-75 A journey of loss n gain!! Baby steps to giant Leep !!







It's a hard journey though! 

its easy as it goes! Just hit the road and run! 

What I lost --
20 kgs of unwanted burden in 10 weeks!!
Lot of cholesterol !!
Unwanted stress!!
What I gained ??

Stamina !! Stamina !!  Stamina!!

Presence of moment  and  mental sharpness!! 

Wear all my old clothes ! Clothes fit you when u buy online :).

Easy to move around!


How?? 
Focus & Training !! Each day go for the extra meter!!

@gym

30 mins elliptical
30 mins running tread mill  ( continuous @5.3 - 5.4) 
10 mins ( intense and slow - 2 mins walk@4 - 1 min run @8.5)
10 mins bench press and weights 

@breakfast
1 cup oats + 10 almonds +1 cup South Indian filter coffee( no sugar)

@ lunch 
Properly cooked South Indian food with less than 1 cup rice 

@dinner
Channa dal or Bhel puri or sautéed veg with panneer

@times 1 plate briyani per week 

Other tips  - I would say main tips !!

Maintain discipline.( this means a lot -  food cravings , ur sleeping habits , your thoughts 

Never miss gym!!

Train for a 5k or 10 k to keep u Motivated always!! 

No chips, coke, pepsi, spirits 

Loads of songs on iPhone :)

No watsapp , face book @gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aegan ...mission continues...

தீபாவளிக்கு எந்த படம் release....ajith film..ok lets count on this.. ஏ gun வச்சிருக்கேன்....கிட்ட வந்தா சுட்டுருவேன்...[ajith style la..].. I expected this dialouge. :( for my disappointment its was not there... debut direction from raju sundaram....so decided to book a matinee in sangam cinemas thru internet...jus for 75 rs..[luckily we dinnot book in Mayajaal..it wud have been a heavy toll on our purses..U'll find why we were lucky....] after much hype..in box office...and media..the expectations are too high for the film not on par.. ஏகன்..மொத்ததுல ஒரு லொள்ளு சபா பார்த்த feeling... 'aegan mission continues' ....this is the end..of the film... we don't want this to happen again...pls director... இந்த மாதிரி mission எல்லாம் தமிழ் படத்துக்கு வேண்டாமே.. It was not like a first day film ....we had to cheer up most of the Ajith fans .. action packed comedy film..thats the feel before u see the film.....camera was sleeping all the time...I donno when the tamil cinema cr

Back to School..confessions..pages from the school memories rooted strong as the banyan

ஆலம் விழுதுகளாய் வேறூண்றி இருக்கும் பள்ளி நினைவுகளின் பதிப்புகளிலிருந்து ஒரு சில பக்கங்கள் ... In a way i am doing injustice to the English Teacher Nirmala Krishnaswamy(our x princi) by starting the blog in tamil[reason may be the effect of bunking the english classes:) ] at the  same time I am happy doing good justice to my tamil teacher Malarkodi.[ எல்லாருக்கும் எருமை தயிரு ஞாபகமிருக்கும்ன்னு நெனைக்குரேன். ] Anyways language is not a barrier for those wonderful journeys.! The transliteration of the starting lines... 'pages from the school memories rooted strong as the banyan' The banyan logo of the school perfectly suits the title of the post .Banyan represents eternal life because of its seemingly ever-expanding branches so as we are with lot of branches across the world by spreading the knowledge from those woods*. Lets board the time machine to take us back to the mid 80 s ,where most of the memories are still afresh . On the voyage there are l

My Formula is Cab

12.30 A.M., Parking Lot, Karapakkam Service Lane I woke up by a strong wind gushing thru my window and the fluttering sound of the trip sheets. I had just made a trip to perambur from karappakkam. I cud see a blurred image of the trip supervisor nearing my car. I wonder is it just fate or a passion for driving, for if it was passion I would have become Schumacher…[believe me I am not a fan or a follower of Schumacher. I hardly get time to even have a normal diet…just heard this name when one of the employee uttered this name. Out of curiosity, I was asking him who he was and what was special about him…] Then I told to myself , all the cab drivers are in a way F1 drivers...the Schumachers and Alonsos who drive their way to the chequered flag 18 times once in a year and during each race have pit stops compared to our drivers who also get lot of pits stops, rather all along the journey in the roads of C